GTCYS is grateful to the many individuals, corporations, and foundations that partner with us as donors, sponsors, and advertisers. Your support directly impacts our young musicians and their futures.
- 1,000+ students ages 8 – 18 from across the region will grow as musicians, learners, and leaders
- 9 school-year orchestras and two summer programs serve as entry points for students of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds
- $100,000 in need-based tuition and lesson scholarships break down barriers to participation
- Harmony strings instruction program creates an accessible entry to music for elementary-age students
- 30+ annual concerts at diverse venues enrich the community and create beauty
Ways to support
As a nonprofit organization, GTCYS relies on tax-deductible contributions to provide high-quality instruction and create meaningful experiences for young musicians and audiences in our community.
For questions or to make a donation over the phone, please contact Executive Director Megen Balda at 651.602.6802.
GTCYS’ annual Orchestrating Opportunities benefit features a cocktail hour, performances by Symphony, and exciting live and fund-a-need auctions. Proceeds support GTCYS’ educational programs and scholarships.
A meaningful way for you to support the future of GTCYS and our young musicians is to include GTCYS in your will, living trust, or as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy. In addition to leaving a transformational legacy, bequests have several benefits, including tax savings. Click here for more information.
As the region’s premier youth orchestra program, GTCYS attracts 1,000 of the Twin Cities’ most talented students. Our advertising reach extends to more than 7,000 students, parents, teachers, friends, and arts patrons. Click here for 2021-22 advertising options.
With various levels of engagement, recognition, and price points, GTCYS offers an array of sponsorship options to fit your needs and make a meaningful impact.
We are grateful for the generous support of our institutional funders and sponsors whose crucial support helps us expand our programming, serve more students, and connect with more audiences than ever this year. Click here for a list of our current funders.