Any student wishing to withdraw from the program must complete both of the following steps:
- Inform their conductor and the Program Director in writing via email
- Return the student’s music and folder to GTCYS
- Tuition refunds will not be issued after September 22, 2023 for first semester and January 19, 2024 for second semester.
- A student who withdraws from the program for any reason before the dates listed above will receive a pro-rated refund for that semester, less a $75 withdrawal fee and any other non-refundable fees.
- Families who have paid in full for the entire year and withdraw during first semester will receive a refund for second semester, less a $75 withdrawal fee and other non-refundable fees.
- Families on the monthly payment plan who withdraw after the dates listed above will still be responsible for paying the semester’s remaining tuition balance.
- Sibling discounts will be recalculated for withdrawing siblings.
- Retreat fees and credit card processing fees are non-refundable.
Please contact the GTCYS’ Program Associate Katie Heilman at email@example.com or 651.602.6803 for payment plan details, including amounts, payment dates, and updating your information.