INSTRUCTIONS FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE
Use this form for 2023 summer programs or 2023-24 school-year orchestras. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- When to complete the form:
- Summer applicants: Families should complete this form when they register for summer programs and pay the $25 deposit. Applications are due by June 22.
- School-year applicants: Families should complete this form after they receive their audition results, then pay a $25 deposit with the enrollment form to indicate their intent to participate. Applications for second semester assistance are due by Wednesday, December 20.
- Complete and submit the entire tuition assistance application online. If you need a paper copy or help completing the form online, please contact email@example.com or call 651-602-6803.
- Email the additional documentation, as applicable to GTCYS program assistant Katie Heilman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail hard copies to GTCYS, 408 St. Peter Street, Suite 300, Saint Paul, MN 55102.
- Families with multiple children enrolled may complete one application for all children.
- Applicants will receive a tuition assistance decision by email within two weeks of the application deadline.
- Families who receive tuition assistance may pay their remaining balance in installments; the first payment will be due within two weeks of receiving the assistance award.
EXPECTATIONS FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE RECIPIENTS
- Abide by the code of conduct and attendance expectations.
- Consistently practice, prepare, and participate in all required GTCYS activities.
- Commit to participation for the entire program: either the full week of 2023 summer camp, or September 2023 – May 2024 for the school-year orchestras.
- Pay all tuition not covered by assistance in a timely manner.
- Inform GTCYS if your family’s financial situation changes during the program for which you receive assistance.