THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR SYMPHONY TOUR NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
Tour scholarship awards are based on demonstrated financial need. The amount of the award is based on a sliding scale, which takes into account household income, number of children living at home, and extraordinary circumstances. Contact GTCYS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.602.6803 with questions.
Return the following materials to GTCYS by email or mail to verify your family’s income:
- Copy of each custodial parent’s most recent Federal income tax return(s), Form 1040. (Submit student tax form if applicable.) Please block out any social security information.
If you are unable to obtain Form 1040 tax documents, please submit another form of income verification. Accepted forms of verification include: W-2 tax form, recent paystub, proof of unemployment or disability benefits, proof of retirement/investment distributions, etc. If you cannot obtain any of these documents, GTCYS will work with your family to resolve this.
- Written verification from your school district of your Free or Reduced Price School Meals program status (only submit if your family receives Free or Reduced Price School Meals)
Submit verification materials to email@example.com or GTCYS, 408 St. Peter Street, Suite 300, Saint Paul, MN, 55102. Application materials must be received by the deadline.
- ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECIEVED BY OCTOBER 18
- GTCYS will send award decisions by November 1
- Students must register for the tour by November 15