THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR 2020 TOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
Tour scholarship awards are based on demonstrated financial need. The amount of the award is based on a sliding scale, which takes into account household income, number of children living at home, and extraordinary circumstances. Contact GTCYS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.602.6803 with questions.
Return additional materials to GTCYS by email or mail. This will include your 2018 federal tax forms (REQUIRED), written verification from your school district of your Free or Reduced Price school Meals Program (if applicable), and Documentation that verifies unemployment (if applicable):
Submit materials to email@example.com or GTCYS, 408 St. Peter Street, Suite 300, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Application materials must be received by the deadline.
- October 1: Applications must be complete
- October 8: Families will receive the results of their application by email
EXPECTATIONS FOR TOUR SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
- Abide by the code of conduct.
- Abide by the attendance policy.
- Consistent practice, preparation, and participation for all GTCYS activities.
- Commitment to participate for the entire program and go on tour.
- Timely payment of all tour tuition not covered by the scholarship award.