GTCYS has excellent options available for our two professionally printed concert programs and we have web space available. You’ll reach thousands of GTCYS patrons who are well-educated, diverse, and committed to the arts and education. In addition, your ad will be seen by GTCYS’ 1,000 young musicians who are consistently top academic achievers with well-rounded skills and talents. These students and their parents are making important decisions about where to attend college, go to summer camps, and purchase and upkeep their instruments.
PRINT ADS IN CONCERT PROGRAMS: We offer a variety of options for our two professionally printed programs which are distributed at five premier concerts during the season. Click here for pricing and details. Our spring deadline is February 28, 2018.
Program #1 (circulation 3,500)
- Fall Festival, November 19, 2017: All eight orchestras perform in two inspiring back-to back concerts at Orchestra Hall.
- Symphony Series Concert #1, December 15, 2017: Symphony presents its first full-length concert of the season with Artistic Director Mark Russell Smith at the University of Minnesota’s Ted Mann Concert Hall.
- Symphony Series Concert #2, February 25, 2018: Symphony performs a full concert at Ted Mann Concert Hall. The concert also features a special performance by GTCYS’ Philharmonia West musicians.
Program #2 (circulation 3,000)
- Symphony Series Concert #3, April 15, 2018: Symphony’s concert series concludes with a much anticipated performance by the talented winner(s) of this year’s Young Soloists Concerto Competition at Ted Mann Concert Hall. The concert also features a special performance by GTCYS’ Philharmonia East musicians.
- Spring Festival, May 6, 2018: The season culminates at Orchestra Hall with two back-to-back Festival performances that each feature a mass finale of Holst’s Jupiter.
PREMIUM WEBSITE LISTING: GTCYS’ website receives more than 40,000 annual visits, and this advertising option will give you additional exposure to these constituents for just $95 with the purchase of a year-long ad or regularly priced at $195. Your logo, 200 characters of text, and a link to your website will be placed at the top of our advertiser webpage from November 2017 through November 2018.
Contact Brittany Beckmann at email@example.com with questions and artwork submissions.